– Strictly records released in 1980. No sampling, no unnecessary cuts, no warping.
– 106 tracks mixed in 75 minutes
– Mixed in an old fashioned ‘Ben Liebrand Grandmix’ style.
– Mixed in Ableton Live (in Pitch mode, if you’re interested 🙂
– This is the follow-up of the 1982 and 1981 year mixes made in the same style. (yes, we worked backwards 😉 )
With many thanks to:
FB Group Back To The 12 Inch for providing records [David Roest, Erik Booijen, Rob Jansen, Peter Schouten, Moup Nu Disco, Marcel van de Schraaf, Edwin van Giessen, Dennis Slagers, Manuel Bevers, Kiris van Gremberghe, Ed Goes and others who contributed) Julius Thijssen (for providing a quality copy of Shooh Sjooh Sugar!) Eric Malipaard & Manuel Bevers for reviewing, Ben Liebrand (inspiration) & Discogs for providing correct info on release dates